Current open positions
Early Childhood Education Teachers/Teacher Assistants (full- and part-time)
Chambliss Center for Children is seeking both full- and part-time teachers and teacher assistants for all its off-campus sites, located throughout the city. Locations include:
1. Children’s Academy for Education and Learning, 1800 S. Greenwood Avenue, 37404
2. Maurice Kirby Child Care Center, 2500 South Market Street, 37408
3. Newton Child Development Center, 1301 Grove Street, 37402
4. Pro Re Bona Child Care Center, 1707 Dodds Avenue, 37404
5. Volunteer Community School, 506 Spears Avenue, 37405
Teachers and assistants must have a high school diploma and five years of experience in childcare or a CDA, Associate’s degree in early education, or a Bachelor’s degree in early education. Interested applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate if one of the locations is more convenient for you. Please include the title of the position in your subject line so that it can be forwarded to the appropriate staff member.
If you are interested in working for Chambliss Center for Children, please fill out an application for any of the following departments. We have ongoing staffing needs throughout the agency and will keep your application on file and contact you if a position becomes available. Please email your application to email@example.com.
Teacher in Extended Child Care Program (Brainerd Campus)
Teacher at Off-Site Child Care Center
The Thrift Store